+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health insurance landing next week.

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys, am finally landing next week in Montreal, my journey started in 2013...my question is can I apply for health insurance immediately? I bleive It may takes 2 months for issuance.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hi guys, am finally landing next week in Montreal, my journey started in 2013...my question is can I apply for health insurance immediately? I bleive It may takes 2 months for issuance.
My understanding is that it is one of the first things you have to do. However there are official videos for the newcomers with the steps you have to follow once landing.

Reactions: maya2009

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016

Hi

You can apply same day of landing or any other day you can. However, the insurance card will arrive approximately 3 months after they accept your application. Just have your address ready as they will send to the address on file at the time of submitting the application

Looks like they work from M-F 8 to 4 except government holidays

Reactions: maya2009

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Hi

You can apply same day of landing or any other day you can. However, the insurance card will arrive approximately 3 months after they accept your application. Just have your address ready as they will send to the address on file at the time of submitting the application

Looks like they work from M-F 8 to 4 except government holidays
Thanks !!