+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health Care Assistant Jobs

Jun 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please I need information on what Healthcare assistant roles are available in Canada. I currently live in Uk and I want to relocate. Please if anyone has job sites or company sites that are recruiting or agencies that are recruiting I would appreciate the information

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please I need information on what Healthcare assistant roles are available in Canada. I currently live in Uk and I want to relocate. Please if anyone has job sites or company sites that are recruiting or agencies that are recruiting I would appreciate the information
Indeed, Job Bank, monster are some sites. Only pursue jobs that say they will hire someone without work authorization and are not citizens or PRs.

Getish A.

Jun 12, 2023
My name is Getachew Ayele from Ethiopia
I am a staff nurse for past 10 years
I need a job in Canada.How can i do it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My name is Getachew Ayele from Ethiopia
I am a staff nurse for past 10 years
I need a job in Canada.How can i do it
Get your ECA for your degree and IELTS for language. First, Research Express Entry and see if eligble based on your age, education, language, work experience and funds. Second, research PNP programs. Third, start a job search.

Azu olua odim

Jun 9, 2023
I am a Nigerian and a trained biochemist

I recently underwent a course online via Alison where I got training for healthcare

please I will like to relocate to Canada via the healthcare route
Please where can I apply to companies that are sponsoring oversees candidates?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a Nigerian and a trained biochemist

I recently underwent a course online via Alison where I got training for healthcare

please I will like to relocate to Canada via the healthcare route
Please where can I apply to companies that are sponsoring oversees candidates?
What is your job in healthcare? You want to get your education assessed to Canadian equivalency, show work experience and language skills (IELTS). You have to do your own job search.