+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health card and Ontario driving license, expired PR card

joey.999

Feb 6, 2018
Hello there,
As mentioned in my previous thread, my PR card expired in 2014. I spent 0 days in the last 5 years. I plan to enter Canada next summer via US border. I have a valid H&C reason since I was removed as a minor, but I want to keep this reason as a last solution. The rest of the family don't have a valid reason for violating the RO requirement, so it depends on luck for them. My question is if we managed to enter Canada without getting reported, can we renew our health card and driving license? Note that we already have the SIN cards.

Thank you

Tubsmagee

Jul 2, 2016
Hello there,
As mentioned in my previous thread, my PR card expired in 2014. I spent 0 days in the last 5 years. I plan to enter Canada next summer via US border. I have a valid H&C reason since I was removed as a minor, but I want to keep this reason as a last solution. The rest of the family don't have a valid reason for violating the RO requirement, so it depends on luck for them. My question is if we managed to enter Canada without getting reported, can we renew our health card and driving license? Note that we already have the SIN cards.

Thank you
Depending on the province you end up in, you are going to have a hard time getting a health insurance or a driver's license.