Heads up to all newcomers!

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Applied 9th feb
Bio 11th feb
Medical and review 30th march
Bvl and ppr 2nd April(00:01am est and 00:35am est)

I submitted my sp application without a sop as I thought my case was strong enough that I didn’t think I need one. A lot of people in this forum pushes the agenda of sop no matter how qualified a student is.. I would say if you have no gap in your education and you have good grades, you don’t need a sop! Sds was launched to reduce documentation and increase efficiency.
There are also a lot of condescending people who think they know everything like ironclad. Be wary of them.
I joined this forum to help people who are in the same situation as me and get help if I’m unsure about something. Thank you to everyone and good luck! Hope everyone gets their approval soon. I’ll be leaving this platform soon. If anyone needs to talk about something don’t hesitate to hit me up.

Last edited:

3qbal

Feb 23, 2021
Congrats

Applied 9th feb
Bio 11th feb

I submitted my sp application without a sop as I thought my case was strong enough that I didn’t think I need one. A lot of people in this forum pushes the agenda of sop no matter how qualified a student is.. I would say if you have no gap in your education and you have good grades, you don’t need a sop! Sds was launched to reduce documentation and increase efficiency.
There are also a lot of condescending people who think they know everything like ironclad. Be wary of them.
I joined this forum to help people who are in the same situation as me and get help if I’m unsure about something. Thank you to everyone and good luck! Hope everyone gets their approval soon. I’ll be leaving this platform soon. If anyone needs to talk about something don’t hesitate to hit me up.

Reactions: Karan64braaap

nomhsaj

Mar 27, 2021
Applied 9th feb
Bio 11th feb

you gave me hope.! Congratulations!

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I have a 10 year gap from my previous studies so naturally I applied for Masters related to my work experience (my undergrad was a different subject). I got a refusal which was on purpose of visit and i think it was because I didn't add a SOP and its understandable in my case, Got tons of great comments and help on this forum so yeah one should read and be smart enough to apply whats best for them. One smart alec recommended saying your degrees should match and not work no matter how many years its been, hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: altctrdelighted

Kul1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
My profile as follows
Bsc microbiology - 92%
MSc microbial Biotechnology -85 %
Ielts - 7.5

Now applies for PGC in food safety and quality assurance management
I'm worried now

ReeJo

Jun 21, 2021
Applied 9th feb
Bio 11th feb

Did u apply through SDS?
I want to know exactly what documents did you submit.

ReeJo

Jun 21, 2021
I have a 10 year gap from my previous studies so naturally I applied for Masters related to my work experience (my undergrad was a different subject). I got a refusal which was on purpose of visit and i think it was because I didn't add a SOP and its understandable in my case, Got tons of great comments and help on this forum so yeah one should read and be smart enough to apply whats best for them. One smart alec recommended saying your degrees should match and not work no matter how many years its been, hilarious!
Di you reapply?