+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP Feb AOR inside canada 2021

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
Hi anyone inside canada that receives Permanent AOR already? Please let us post our timelines here so we can help each other with any progress with our papers.

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
I just noticed that most of PAOR received to those who is single application inside canada and mostly outside canada.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I just noticed that most of PAOR received to those who is single application inside canada and mostly outside canada.
I know a lot of family applicants who also received permanent AOR… outside Canada 2021 applicants

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
Most of family application outside has PAOR. They said they will prioritize application that is inside canada. Hopefully they can look up inside canada too especially to those already completed 24 months. Like me i have no status right now coz im done with my 24 months.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Most of family application outside has PAOR. They said they will prioritize application that is inside canada. Hopefully they can look up inside canada too especially to those already completed 24 months. Like me i have no status right now coz im done with my 24 months.
Its a past news now. They are processing everyone for 2021 year.

Reactions: Hunter2021

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
Hi. When did you apply? same as mine, still temp aor! received feb 3, 2021 with completed 24 mos experience and with dependent.

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
tl
Hi. When did you apply? same as mine, still temp aor! received feb 3, 2021 with completed 24 mos experience and with dependent.
Hello, i applied feb 14 but Ircc received it Feb 18. Did you receive 2 temp. Aor? Coz after May 13 i havent receive any update. Were likely the same i have 2 dependents back home. Did you apply for open permit together with your PR?

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
tl

Hello, i applied feb 14 but Ircc received it Feb 18. Did you receive 2 temp. Aor? Coz after May 13 i havent receive any update. Were likely the same i have 2 dependents back home. Did you apply for open permit together with your PR?
I only received 1 temporary aor last May 13. No, unfortunately I didn’t apply for an open work permit yet since I have 2 yrs work permit validity that time since I renewed my contract with the same employer. I thought the processing of papers will not take this long since I completed my 24 mos experience. Now. I still have 1 yr validity on my current wp, and hoping to get pr approval before it expires. I am not sure if I am allowed to apply for owp after I get my perm aor or wait for eligibility! otherwise need to renew again using lmia just to be safe if still no updates after 6 mos. how about you?

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
I only received 1 temporary aor last May 13. No, unfortunately I didn’t apply for an open work permit yet since I have 2 yrs work permit validity that time since I renewed my contract with the same employer. I thought the processing of papers will not take this long since I completed my 24 mos experience. Now. I still have 1 yr validity on my current wp, and hoping to get pr approval before it expires. I am not sure if I am allowed to apply for owp after I get my perm aor or wait for eligibility! otherwise need to renew again using lmia just to be safe if still no updates after 6 mos. how about you?
So were just the same just got same aor only May 13. Anyways i applied for owp even if im still less than 24 months. I applied all together owp and my PR and my kids. I sent 19b and employer letter after i completed my 24 months last month. I have no status right now my work permit is already expired after my 24 months. And so im waiting for my owp or hopefully i can have my PR either of the two is okay. But if its takes long i dont know what to do. Its very hard coz i dont have status i have nothing right now but just to stay in my current employer. I just need to wait for any progress and it makes me frustated sometimes. Its good on your side you still have 1 more year valid work permit atleast you have status still. If you got your PAOR dont mind about the owp you okay. When i checked the forums and if you back read this forum mr preet link a list of PR status update. I can see mostly got PAOR is outside single/dependents and inside single application only. And im wondering why most of the update that has progressing was outside canada. Im just wondering why was that.

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
So were just the same just got same aor only May 13. Anyways i applied for owp even if im still less than 24 months. I applied all together owp and my PR and my kids. I sent 19b and employer letter after i completed my 24 months last month. I have no status right now my work permit is already expired after my 24 months. And so im waiting for my owp or hopefully i can have my PR either of the two is okay. But if its takes long i dont know what to do. Its very hard coz i dont have status i have nothing right now but just to stay in my current employer. I just need to wait for any progress and it makes me frustated sometimes. Its good on your side you still have 1 more year valid work permit atleast you have status still. If you got your PAOR dont mind about the owp you okay. When i checked the forums and if you back read this forum mr preet link a list of PR status update. I can see mostly got PAOR is outside single/dependents and inside single application only. And im wondering why most of the update that has progressing was outside canada. Im just wondering why was that.
if it takes too long, maybe you can ask your employer to renew your contract and apply for lmia again, so that you will have a safe status while waiting for your permanent residency application.

there is an update, inside canada with 24 mos experience-received permanent aor with dependents, received Feb 4, 2021

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
if it takes too long, maybe you can ask your employer to renew your contract and apply for lmia again, so that you will have a safe status while waiting for your permanent residency application.

there is an update, inside canada with 24 mos experience-received permanent aor with dependents, received Feb 4, 2021
Im going to think about it because i have a mild issue with my employer and i dont feel extending my contract. Hopefully we can have our permanent aor soon.