+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP Feb AOR inside canada 2021

khez

Dec 4, 2021
can i ask.. my second letter received look like this
is this my permanent aor?

UCI: —————-
Application No.: E00———-
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ————

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/02/12.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

Reactions: myrrah0315

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
can i ask.. my second letter received look like this
is this my permanent aor?

UCI: —————-
Application No.: E00———-
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ————

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/02/12.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
Congrats! It's a permanent AOR. HCCP or HSW?
When did you receive it? Did you get BIL too?

khez

Dec 4, 2021
Congrats! It's a permanent AOR. HCCP or HSW?
When did you receive it? Did you get BIL too?
just receive this month..hccp.. its starts with letter E.. ? same as the first letter i got.. how to locate my application using gc key..i dont how.. so i could check if i hav bil

Reactions: myrrah0315

khez

Dec 4, 2021
just receive this month..hccp.. its starts with letter E.. ? same as the first letter i got.. how to locate my application using gc key..i dont how.. so i could check if i hav bil
would someone help me pls..

myrrah0315

Feb 23, 2021
Did you submit your application yourself? You have no consultant/representative? Because if you have, you can't link it on your own.

Last edited:

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
Hello everyone, i want to share my timeline. I got my PAOR today inside canada.
Application received by IRCC: Feb 18th 2021
Temporary AOR: May 13th 2021 only
Permanent AOR: December 23rd 2021.
I have 2 dependents outside Canada. To god to be glory everyone!

Reactions: harkaran 2010

Anne19

Nov 26, 2021
Hi how’s your application did you get any update after PAOR?

Hi. they requested for updated forms last December together with my eligibility and pre arrival letter, Last Feb I applied for an open work permit online and then it was approved after a month. So still waiting for the medical request, how about you?

Hunter2021

Dec 2, 2021
Hi. they requested for updated forms last December together with my eligibility and pre arrival letter, Last Feb I applied for an open work permit online and then it was approved after a month. So still waiting for the medical request, how about you?
Hello, i already submitted all at once when the initial application. I think my consultant send all the updated forms last January. They send an application for my open permit but up until now i havent heard anything yet. I emailed my consultant twice but no response. Youre inside right? With dependents that still outside?