+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP awaiting for AOR, wants to leave employer

tatttttt

Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted my app last May 2020 and I have not recvd any AOR from them. I want to leave my employer, due to working too much hours, vacation days that is so hard to take. What are my options? thank you!

joe_cic

Apr 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I submitted my app last May 2020 and I have not recvd any AOR from them. I want to leave my employer, due to working too much hours, vacation days that is so hard to take. What are my options? thank you!
I would suggest you get a new employer before quitting your employment. IRCC could issue AOR, reach out to you or your employer any moment from now considering you applied in May. My advice, get a new employer first before quitting, and when you finally do, update your file with IRCC immediately after you obtain AOR. Hope this helps!

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Wait till you get your AOR, which means that your application has been locked in, then you can change employer and notify IRCC. Just to be safe

Lucy Ming

Jul 23, 2019
Hi there I just got the similar situation . I already got A OR and want to change another employer due to long working hours .My question is do I have to inform IRCC about new contract with LMIA...or just another job offer?Thanks