+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP 2020 with Discrepancy on T4 & NOA

Ashtherielle

Oct 25, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I am an HCCP 2020 inside applicant, I just need some help on interpreting my GCMS notes from IRCC that I received yesterday. I’ve been waiting for Final decision on my application and been stuck with “review required” and “In progress”on my file. What should I do to make my application open again?I already submitted all the requesting documents and explanation letter for the discrepancy they saw on my file. It’s been a year now since I received the request letter and submitted the documents and I haven’t received any updates or movement from my application. At the same time too, I received my ROWP with the request letter. Any advice on what should I do? Already tried MP, webform and calling IRCC monthly. The last thing I did is to have the GCMS notes of my application. In addition, I also received the new policy that I am already eligible for the 12 months work experience but I have already submitted work experience for sept 2019 to Nov 2021. Do I have to submit the work experience I gained for Dec 2021 up to present?