+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having Two EE Applications Simultaneously

still002

Jun 1, 2015
Hi,

I created two GCkey's with one EE application in each GCKey. Therefore, I have in total 2 applications. Is it necessary for me to withdraw one of them? As I have not received the PT, I thought having two applications may double the chances of being invited. Does it violate any requirement, or does it actually prevents me from being chosen in the PT?

Thanks.

Bests.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whats the point of that? aren't they exactly the same points? you know its not a lottery, if you have the points required you'll end up with 2 ITAs or PT's at the same time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still002 said:
Hi,

I created two GCkey's with one EE application in each GCKey. Therefore, I have in total 2 applications. Is it necessary for me to withdraw one of them? As I have not received the PT, I thought having two applications may double the chances of being invited. Does it violate any requirement, or does it actually prevents me from being invited?

Thanks.

Bests.
I don't think it is wrong to create multiple profiles but it is meaningless to do so. Also it doesn't increase your chances of being invited because your CRS score wouldn't change.

Even if you receive multiple ITAs, you will be able to apply to only one of them since doing it multiple times will involve misrepresentation.

Recommend that you keep only 1 profile active and withdraw the other (s).

still002

Jun 1, 2015
purplesnow said:
whats the point of that? aren't they exactly the same points? you know its not a lottery, if you have the points required you'll end up with 2 ITAs or PT's at the same time.
I understand that the draws are not lotteries, but it seems that OOPNP PT is like a lottery, while some people get it and some people do not, although they are all qualified. That is the reason why I create two.

still002

Jun 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I don't think it is wrong to create multiple profiles but it is meaningless to do so. Also it doesn't increase your chances of being invited because your CRS score wouldn't change.

Even if you receive multiple ITAs, you will be able to apply to only one of them since doing it multiple times will involve misrepresentation.

Recommend that you keep only 1 profile active and withdraw the other (s).
Thanks for your reply. I understand that it does not increase my chances of being drawn as my CRS score would not change. But I guess it affects the chances of OOPNP PT, as it is quite randomized?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still002 said:
Thanks for your reply. I understand that it does not increase my chances of being drawn as my CRS score would not change. But I guess it affects the chances of OOPNP PT, as it is quite randomized?
That's an assumption. OOPNP has explicitly declared their eligibility criteria. What they haven't declared is the weights for each of those. But I don't think there is any evidence yet that they're using a lottery system to pull out profiles for PTs.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still002 said:
Its not. Ontario gets access to profiles, if they like what they see they send the PT, if not they don't. No one over 400 points is guaranteed a nomination. If they don't invite you on one, they wont invite you on one exactly the same either.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Check twitter of CIC.. you should not have more than one EE application else you could be rejected