+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

having trouble getting a loan for humber college

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
i got my acceptance letter from humber college for wireless telecommunication post graduate diploma....my father has some saving and i want rest of the amount as loan which is less than 7.5 lakhs.....so in India they give loan without colletral if ur loan is under this amount asthey said...but still i m havinga trouble getting a loan....sbi rejected my application, Axis bank will only provide a secure loan, now i have sumbitted my application in hdfc credila...

if anyone has any suggestion to which bank to choose or any other infromation do tell me, i think i should give it one last shot......thank you

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Try pnb bank and it would help you save time for loan process if you know an employee working with the particular bank.

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
Try pnb bank and it would help you save time for loan process if you know an employee working with the particular bank.
thank you..but i don't have any know person there but i ll surely try there.....i m starting to worry about the authenticity of these colleges and courses after getting negative response from banks.
a guy from axis bank said that if would have opted for business management we would have eaisly given you the loan from the same college..

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
thank you..but i don't have any know person there but i ll surely try there.....i m starting to worry about the authenticity of these colleges and courses after getting negative response from banks.
a guy from axis bank said that if would have opted for business management we would have eaisly given you the loan from the same college..
The banks are questionable not the Canadian colleges. Banks follow strict procedures to grant loan to a student. I'm saying this as my loan was also approved by the same bank who rejected my case at first but then comes in reference

Laveena22

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
i got my acceptance letter from humber college for wireless telecommunication post graduate diploma....my father has some saving and i want rest of the amount as loan which is less than 7.5 lakhs.....so in India they give loan without colletral if ur loan is under this amount asthey said...but still i m havinga trouble getting a loan....sbi rejected my application, Axis bank will only provide a secure loan, now i have sumbitted my application in hdfc credila...

if anyone has any suggestion to which bank to choose or any other infromation do tell me, i think i should give it one last shot......thank you
Hey hi,
I got loan sanctioned from HDFC Credila..
U can go with it

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019

I got loan from Canara bank. I just had to prove that the course I was doing was equivalent to a PG Diploma.