+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

having problems with uploading

acken

Mar 29, 2013
sonofjon said:
I have also had to resort to start preparing a paper application. This is so frustrating. I can't wait much longer, need to send this on Sunday at the latest.

Anyone know how to send registered mail on an Eastern Sunday? Post offices will be closed, and I just called FedEx, they don't have any pickup on Sunday. I will call Purolator tomorrow. Any ideas on how to send this by mail on Sunday would be much appreciated. Thanks. May have to rush it through tomorrow (Saturday) otherwise, but I'd prefer to wait til SUnday to see if the system recovers.
If you want registered mail you have to do it tomorrow, I think most post offices close at 5pm saturdays.

I'll probably prepare something tomorrow morning and if the problem is not fixed mid afternoon I'll run to the post office...

What a mess, I hate it when such important stuff is not in my control.

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
In Toronto there are quite a few post offices open on Sundays, but unfortunately not this Sunday, because of easter, it seems.

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
I'm wondering if it would be possible to send an online application as well next week when the system surely must be up again and include a note that explains why my application is late by a few days, and not have to pay for restoration? Technically I shouldn't have to since I would have already sent in the paper application to make my stay in Canada legal after my current permit expires on Sunday... Maybe this is wishful thinking. Thoughts?

Actually i don't care too much about the restoration fees, but I am worried my permit won't be restored at all if I am late, and how it will affect the permanent residency application I am planning. I suppose it is not great to have on record that you have stayed illegally in the country...

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
sonofjon said:
I'm wondering if it would be possible to send an online application as well next week when the system surely must be up again and include a note that explains why my application is late by a few days, and not have to pay for restoration? Technically I shouldn't have to since I would have already sent in the paper application to make my stay in Canada legal after my current permit expires on Sunday... Maybe this is wishful thinking. Thoughts?

Actually i don't care too much about the restoration fees, but I am worried my permit won't be restored at all if I am late, and how it will affect the permanent residency application I am planning. I suppose it is not great to have on record that you have stayed illegally in the country...
This is the point. So I paid.

arzbri

Mar 30, 2013
This is not an error. Here in Canada government and offices look NICE on FACE but they are a**holes in reality... they smile you on face but f*** you nicely...

Now their online system is full,,, and due to their policy they have to accept a limited numbers of applications at once... They do not want to say this to you, at the same time they do not want to say this is a system error... then simple they give you a political answer: at this time we are unable to validate...!!!
Now did you understand what I mean?
They do not care about you, your time, and etc. If you one day come to Canada, you will here this term almost everyday from many people: "I don't care"...
So be patient and wait... you cannot do anything now...