0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
Hi friends,
i need your help and gain from your experiences.
i had applied for fsw in 2010. and gt married in year oct-2012 but in mean time i got medicals as single status on 8th nov-2012.
then i forwarded all my docs for marriage and medicals for myself and my spouse and sent to chc.
now they have fixed an interview for us.
please guide me so that we can clear this step and get our visa's.
:)

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
File Transfer...
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012
Interview........
HOPE NOT
Passport Req..
EXEMPT
Sister Navneet Kaur said:
Hi friends,
i need your help and gain from your experiences.
i had applied for fsw in 2010. and gt married in year oct-2012 but in mean time i got medicals as single status on 8th nov-2012.
then i forwarded all my docs for marriage and medicals for myself and my spouse and sent to chc.
now they have fixed an interview for us.
please guide me so that we can clear this step and get our visa's.
:)
Interviews help to confirm applicants' identities and relationship to sponsors or other family members. Therefore if you have any further documentation of proof of relationship since applying, you should take this with you.

No one can talk you through an interview because each interview is different/individual based on the information you have or have not supplied CIC. Alot of interviews are requested because the Visa Officer has some concerns regarding the guinness of your relationship, therefore you should be prepared to answer questions about your spouse.

The VO can ask you any question they like. If you don't know an answer say you don't know, don't lie or guess.

Good Luck

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
scottishmaple said:
Interviews help to confirm applicants' identities and relationship to sponsors or other family members. Therefore if you have any further documentation of proof of relationship since applying, you should take this with you.

No one can talk you through an interview because each interview is different/individual based on the information you have or have not supplied CIC. Alot of interviews are requested because the Visa Officer has some concerns regarding the guinness of your relationship, therefore you should be prepared to answer questions about your spouse.

The VO can ask you any question they like. If you don't know an answer say you don't know, don't lie or guess.

Good Luck
thanks for your advice alot the last line is most important one.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

[/quote

Salam sister I don't know when your interview is but any documents that you have now send it cause at their office they don't usually accept any more info you have and my husband had 2 interviews and brought more documents there and they refused them both times.

Also this is to prove the relationship is real or not so relax they are real easy to speak too.

And they don't bite really. Just be truthful and that's how it should be. I pray all goes well for you both In Sha Allah.
May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
micmac101 said:

[/quote

Salam sister I don't know when your interview is but any documents that you have now send it cause at their office they don't usually accept any more info you have and my husband had 2 interviews and brought more documents there and they refused them both times.

Also this is to prove the relationship is real or not so relax they are real easy to speak too.

And they don't bite really. Just be truthful and that's how it should be. I pray all goes well for you both In Sha Allah.

Hi dear thanks for your nice and very informative reply.
i want to submit ration card as it was issued to me after i had forwarded all other docs to them. and marriage pics in hard copy as i had sent them in soft copy (and after googling i came to know that they dont check the photos or marriage movie in soft copy)
so guide me should i forward them all these things are ready with me.

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
i want to submit ration card as it was issued to me after i had forwarded all other docs to them. and marriage pics in hard copy as i had sent them in soft copy (and after googling i came to know that they dont check the photos or marriage movie in soft copy)

micmac101 said:

[/quote

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
micmac101 said:

[/quote

Yes do it that way it gives them more to see your relationship is genuine.

But be relax and yr interview will be fine too In sha Allah

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
yaa dear thank you thank you i will surely courier it to them 2morow only.

any other thing if it comes to your mind please surely tell me it will be great help to me.
micmac101 said:
Yes do it that way it gives them more to see your relationship is genuine.

But be relax and yr interview will be fine too In sha Allah

simb

Apr 15, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
micmac101 said:

[/quote

Oh really ?
I have never heard that they dont accept anything at the time of interview. May be its upto the visa officer.

To you Navneet. be confident during your interview. I know you would be nervous that time (everybody is, even I was when I had mine) but do not take your nervousness onto you so much. and just say truth. one lie and a person is in deep trouble. so just be what you are.
Let me remind you..Your body language matters a lot that time.

I am sure you will pass your interview :)

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
thanks simb for your wishes thanks alot i will surely let you know about my interview.

simb said:
Oh really ?
I have never heard that they dont accept anything at the time of interview. May be its upto the visa officer.

To you Navneet. be confident during your interview. I know you would be nervous that time (everybody is, even I was when I had mine) but do not take your nervousness onto you so much. and just say truth. one lie and a person is in deep trouble. so just be what you are.
Let me remind you..Your body language matters a lot that time.

I am sure you will pass your interview :)