+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havent recieved POE letter!

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
My application have been approved on 21 oct and got my visa and my passport on 25 oct but i still havent got my POE letter. But instead of POE letter. I have got a note with my passport that says" please note that we have not printed a copy of your PORT OF ENTRY INTRODUCTION LETTER. The information is in our system and can be accesed by immigration officials in Canada"
So my question is whenever i leave for canada should i keep this note with me or should i contact embassy for a POE letter.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
My application have been approved on 21 oct and got my visa and my passport on 25 oct but i still havent got my POE letter. But instead of POE letter. I have got a note with my passport that says" please note that we have not printed a copy of your PORT OF ENTRY INTRODUCTION LETTER. The information is in our system and can be accesed by immigration officials in Canada"
So my question is whenever i leave for canada should i keep this note with me or should i contact embassy for a POE letter.
They have your record in the system so don't need to worry about carrying or printing that letter.

Reactions: Anmol.1766

Raveen kaur

Nov 9, 2017
Hey
dId you get any email regarding visa approval

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hi
I had applied online & got my visa approved on 23rd oct and got my passport with the stamp on 3rd Nov as I had couriered them after the passport request message in my cic account...the query I have is that I have neither received the small paper regarding not printing of the Poe nor the Poe letter.......my agent says I don’t need to worry much Coz I have a valid visa and they have all the information in their system. For a safer side I have printed the passport request letter & the messages emailed to the Delhi high commission....it usually takes 30 days for them to revert.....so am I smooth over this ?

Raveen kaur

Nov 9, 2017
My passport is also dispatched bt i have not get any email.

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Same case. Got the study permit but not POE mail
Please add me in the group (9729065453)
Don't worry. I mailed the embassy and they replied that i dont need poe to travel and they have our data in their global systems. You can yourself email them but provide your passport, uci, dob, full name.