+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven’t received (POE) Letter of introduction

Sep 17, 2022
Hello!
i got my study permit approved at the 15th of September and, i received my biometrics validaction the same day .
but I never received my port of entry letter and I have to leave soon ! What can I do and when should I be expecting my POE letter to arrive ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello!
i got my study permit approved at the 15th of September and, i received my biometrics validaction the same day .
but I never received my port of entry letter and I have to leave soon ! What can I do and when should I be expecting my POE letter to arrive ?
Refreshing after 24hrs, did you get your poe? if not, you need to contact IRCC

Sep 17, 2022
Refreshing after 24hrs, did you get your poe? if not, you need to contact IRCC
It’s been 48 hours since I received it , but do you think that they didn’t send it cause it’s Saturday? Or it doesn’t matter ? And how can I contact ircc (through to the ircc webform?)

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
It’s been 48 hours since I received it , but do you think that they didn’t send it cause it’s Saturday? Or it doesn’t matter ? And how can I contact ircc (through to the ircc webform?)
Best way to try to call until you speak with an agent. You can raise webform and call. There is a number calling from outside on cic website

Sep 17, 2022
Ok thanks !!
they probably don’t work today or Monday cause of the queens death ! But I’ll try to contact them as soon as possible!

Molly_1976

Aug 26, 2022
Hello!
You will receive it after the passport is stamped...generally within 24 hrs of stamping

Ajai XD

Aug 29, 2022
Hello!
Hy same here . My study permit approved on September, 15 th. Counterfoil updated. But didn't get poe

vish kriti

Sep 20, 2022
Hi All, My friend received stamped passport(study visa) and counterfoil details have been updated but I have not yet received a port of entry letter. Is port of entry letter mandatory for anyone with study visa? My friend is travelling to Canada this week. Any thoughts.

vish kriti

Sep 20, 2022
Hello!
Have you received your POE?

avischiono

Oct 7, 2022
Hello all, i am too in the same phase got my Passport stamped on Sep 15th but still haven’t got my POE Letter. Did anyone have any update on your enquiry / webform please post here

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
As far as I know, if you did not receive your Letter of Introduction, you can still travel without any issues because IRCC has your letter in their system. The problem some people have faced is when boarding in their home countries because some airlines request the LOI in order to allow you to board. Best approach would be to send a webform and contact your VAC via email.

sha_run

Aug 5, 2023
Hi All, My friend received stamped passport(study visa) and counterfoil details have been updated but I have not yet received a port of entry letter. Is port of entry letter mandatory for anyone with study visa? My friend is travelling to Canada this week. Any thoughts.
Was your friend able to travel with LOI? Or did he/she get it before traveling. I'm in same situation idk what to do