+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven’t got passport back yet from stamping via VFS

gurjotsengh

May 17, 2023
My wife is coming to Canada under Family class outland spousal sponsorship.
We submitted my wife’s passport to VFS office in Jalandhar, India on June 21st and its still showing “under processing at IRCC office in New Delhi” when we track it. Isn’t it taking too much time. Even when we call IRCC new delhi they don’t respond properly.
Anything you guys suggest?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
We submitted my wife’s passport to VFS office in Jalandhar, India on June 21st and its still showing “under processing at IRCC office in New Delhi” when we track it. Isn’t it taking too much time. Even when we call IRCC new delhi they don’t respond properly.
Tell your complete pr timeline then i would be able to tell when you submitted application when u received aor and all the stuff

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Tell your complete pr timeline then i would be able to tell when you submitted application when u received aor and all the stuff
I don't understand. What more information do you need? At this point passport request has come, the rest of the timeline is now irrelevant.

The real answer is return of passport after passport request typically takes two weeks, plus or minus a week or up to a month occasionally.

Today is July 6. The passport return is not yet late and the visa office will probably ignore inquiries until it is truly late.

Reactions: Ponga

dlramos08

Star Member
Apr 26, 2023
Manila, Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Based on some people's posts here regarding visa stamping in India, it took them 2 to 3 weeks to receive their passports after submission.

SAHIL212

Jul 11, 2023
Hello,

Any update on this?

Thanks

mnova

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hey I assume your wife got her passport.. when did she receive it?