+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have valid work permit but Visa Extension Refused from India

ashokrvn

Jun 4, 2018
Hi All,

I have a valid work permit and I worked in Canada for 1 year 4 months. My Visa and WP expired when I was in Canada and my workpermit extended in Canada. I returned to India and applied for Visa Stamping and visa got refused for all(me+dependents) with the below reason. Can some one help me with the next steps. Not sure why the visa got rejected when I have valid work permit(closed workpermit) and job offer.

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

· travel history

Thanks,

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

ashokrvn

Jun 4, 2018
How Much Fund you have in Canada ???
Have you submitted your Payslips ???
Thanks for the response.

I have submitted my Canadian salary letter ,previous year T4 , form 16 and last 3 months Canadian pay slips(till March 2018) and Bank statements . I have CAD8000 funds .

Jeevaaram

Jun 4, 2018
In the imm5257 form what is the amount you mentioned???

Genrally we need to submit last 6months pay stub...and 6months bank statement...

ashokrvn

Jun 4, 2018
In the imm5257 form what is the amount you mentioned???

Genrally we need to submit last 6months pay stub...and 6months bank statement...
I mentioned CAD5000 for each applicant (Spouse and Kid).and shared 6Months Canadian pay slips.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would reapply on your own and then try to bring your family to Canada once you are here.

ashokrvn

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks for the Update.
I am not clear on rejection reason. So do i need to request for Note ? or when can I apply again .
one more question, My TRV is rejected , does it means my WorkPermit also not valid? If I want to apply again, Do I in need to Process New Work Permit ? or Just need to apply for TRV?.
I am planing for Canada PR..please let me know how the refusal impacts my Express entry application.