+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Have to re-submit photo for PR card but waiting for a card abroad***

balidan

Sep 28, 2020
Hi
I am asked to re-submit photo for PR card. Anybody sent photo for PR card from abroad, while waiting for a card abroad?

Should I send photo from abroad to IRCC?
or
it is better to forward it to my friend in Canada so that he can mail it to IRCC from my name?

Thanks

Last edited:

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi
I am asked to re-submit photo for PR card. Anybody sent photo for PR card from abroad, while waiting for a card abroad?

Should I send photo from abroad to IRCC?
or
it is better to forward it to my friend in Canada so that he can mail it to IRCC from my name?

Thanks
you cannot send it directly from outside canada as the address is a post box one. ( i am guessing you have been told to send it to a PO BOX at Nova Scotia). best to send it to your friend and he can use local post to courier it.

Reactions: balidan

balidan

Sep 28, 2020
you cannot send it directly from outside canada as the address is a post box one. ( i am guessing you have been told to send it to a PO BOX at Nova Scotia). best to send it to your friend and he can use local post to courier it.
yes, it is PO BOX, what does it mean?

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
Quick advice,

Is there any way to track the regular Canada Post?

Can we use registered or Xpresspost Canada Post to deliver to PO Box? (As tracking is there for both)

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Quick advice,

Is there any way to track the regular Canada Post?

Can we use registered or Xpresspost Canada Post to deliver to PO Box? (As tracking is there for both)
yes regular canada post comes with a tracking number. although its almost never updated. i have received confirmation messages days after the package has been delivered.

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
yes regular canada post comes with a tracking number. although its almost never updated. i have received confirmation messages days after the package has been delivered.
Thank You for the reply!
Do you know if I can use Xpresspost Canada Post for PO Box Address?