+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

have question about our spousal application wondering if anyone can help

CanadianCitizen314

Mar 12, 2018
My wife has applied for a temporary visa before that was rejected. I wrote a letter to Canada Immigration asking if she could come for 6 months and to be married.

Wondering how we should explain this in our application - should we just write a letter?

Also wondering how to include a Jr. or Sr. in the name when were filling our her parents he has a Jr. in the name but not sure if we should put that as first name or last name.

thank you and god bless

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My wife has applied for a temporary visa before that was rejected. I wrote a letter to Canada Immigration asking if she could come for 6 months and to be married.

Wondering how we should explain this in our application - should we just write a letter?

Also wondering how to include a Jr. or Sr. in the name when were filling our her parents he has a Jr. in the name but not sure if we should put that as first name or last name.

thank you and god bless
You don't need a letter. Just provide a short explanation in the space provided.

Doesn't really matter where you put the Jr. I would put it with the last name.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

thank you and god bless
I though you were already based on previous posts. You have already been denied one TRV. Asking to get married is likely to increase the chances of another denial.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I though you were already based on previous posts. You have already been denied one TRV. Asking to get married is likely to increase the chances of another denial.
They are already married and not asking about applying for another TRV. OP is referring to the refused app where they had asked for entry to get married.