+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have not received my first PR CARD (7 months+)

dkim96

Jan 21, 2022
Hello folks.
As said on the title, i have been waiting for my initial PR card for seven months now.

I have become a permanent resident in June 18th 2021. It has been way over than the normal processing time that i could check on CIC website.

I have not sent my Solemn declaration form to one of those IRCC offices yet. Somehow i was able to link my pr card application on my gckey account yesterday.

My application was submitted last June 18th (on website it tells Jan 21th, the day i linked an application on account). Yet, there was no update, still processing.

I have also checked my pr portal which i have uploaded my address and photo. They are still in review.

I have wrote multiple webforms but i never got a reply since my case wasnt one of there priorities. I have been trying to call their office and talk to an agent for past few days but no dice. they wont even put me on hold lol.

I feel really lost right now. all the door are closed and i dont know what to do. Moreover,my COPR is expiring in April. About to lose my legal document.

Do you guys have some advices that i can get through this situation?

I am not too sure if i have to send them Solemn declaration since i have no idea that my pr card had ever been mailed to my address or not. I assume it will take months for them to process my Solemn declaration as well.

Please share if u have heard anycases like mine

thank you very much for reading

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello folks.
As said on the title, i have been waiting for my initial PR card for seven months now.

I have become a permanent resident in June 18th 2021. It has been way over than the normal processing time that i could check on CIC website.

I have not sent my Solemn declaration form to one of those IRCC offices yet. Somehow i was able to link my pr card application on my gckey account yesterday.

My application was submitted last June 18th (on website it tells Jan 21th, the day i linked an application on account). Yet, there was no update, still processing.

I have also checked my pr portal which i have uploaded my address and photo. They are still in review.

I have wrote multiple webforms but i never got a reply since my case wasnt one of there priorities. I have been trying to call their office and talk to an agent for past few days but no dice. they wont even put me on hold lol.

I feel really lost right now. all the door are closed and i dont know what to do. Moreover,my COPR is expiring in April. About to lose my legal document.

Do you guys have some advices that i can get through this situation?

I am not too sure if i have to send them Solemn declaration since i have no idea that my pr card had ever been mailed to my address or not. I assume it will take months for them to process my Solemn declaration as well.

Please share if u have heard anycases like mine

thank you very much for reading
Have you contact the Member of Parliament for the neighborhood where you live?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
You’re already a PR, just get in touch with cic. Or send the solemn declaration alongwith new forms for pr card issuance and $50 fee