+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have not received ITA yet; my CRS score is 493 and the cut off is 491

VenkateshNK86

Oct 16, 2022
Could someone help me understand why I have not received the ITA yet even when my CRS score (493) is met with the latest draw on November 23rd? I've applied under Canadian Experience Class.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Could someone help me understand why I have not received the ITA yet even when my CRS score (493) is met with the latest draw on November 23rd? I've applied under Canadian Experience Class.
Hi,

You're not alone in this situation. Many other candidates also faced the same issue.

Primarily, it happened because of the new changes made into the NOC system. Since this implementation, the IRCC system has been quite glitchy and candidates encountered multiple errors such as: decreasing/increasing CRS score before/ after ITA, updating to new NOC codes even the profiles having ITAs with old NOC codes, not receiving ITA though having a score above the cut-off etc.

It has been in news as well. You may read the article here: https://immigrationnewscanada.ca/express-entry-glitch-invited-some-ineligible-profiles-in-latest-draw/

Anyways, this was once in a while situation. The next ITA is yours for sure if the trend continues. Good luck!