+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have not added all documents on my application and mistakenly paid the fees and application showed submited.

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My friend is having a big issue here, please help is needed friends.

She was filling her application and tried attaching the proof of funds, but the fill was too big, she sent it to a friend to compress for her. She had attached all other documents except proof of fund and additional documents and once she paid the fees with intentions of attaching these documents before submitting, she only realized the application was submitted without these important documents.

How can she add these documents to IRCC? please help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Luckywoman.

Mapleleaf705

Feb 12, 2024
Just raise a web form.

If she is CEC, then she doesn't even need POF.
Hello Sir/Ma`am,

what if an applicant forgot to mention US B1/B2 refusal in the visa application but mentioned previous refusals for Canada?

Shall I withdraw the application or just raise the web form?

I have never applied before so I got the biometric request as well, so please help, shall I give the biometrics then withdraw then file or withdraw the file before giving up the biometrics?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Hello Sir/Ma`am,

what if an applicant forgot to mention US B1/B2 refusal in the visa application but mentioned previous refusals for Canada?

Shall I withdraw the application or just raise the web form?

I have never applied before so I got the biometric request as well, so please help, shall I give the biometrics then withdraw then file or withdraw the file before giving up the biometrics?
It could be really considered even as misrepresentation unless you have a viable explanation to that. In that case I would try to send a LOE.

Mapleleaf705

Feb 12, 2024
It could be really considered even as misrepresentation unless you have a viable explanation to that. In that case, I would try to send a LOE.
Sir, it was a genuine mistake, even I mentioned about previous Canada refusal but forgot to mention the US refusal back in 2015.

Since my application has not been started processing still it considered to be a misrepresentation?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Sir, it was a genuine mistake, even I mentioned about previous Canada refusal but forgot to mention the US refusal back in 2015.

Since my application has not been started processing still it considered to be a misrepresentation?
I am not the one to judge that. It's up to your VO.

If you got the BIL. then you have passed a completeness check. Then you want have a refund.

It's your call to decide.

Mapleleaf705

Feb 12, 2024
Sir, I`m depressed due to this problem, I got to know that until we complete the biometrics the visa processing won't be started.

I`m not concerned about a refund all I want is to get it withdrawn completely so that I can re-apply with the correct and accurate information.