+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any changes were made to the EE score system? Need an urgent answer!

MariaMaria

Oct 22, 2017
Hi there,
In October 2017 I had 470 points taking into account my age, education, level of English and work experience (I have no Canadian education or work experience, no relatives as well). Yesterday, I checked my score again and I barely got 415 points.

I know that my score was counted correct first time (as it was double-checked by a Canadian attorney).
What has happened? Have any changes happened to how the total score is calculated since October 2017?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi there,
In October 2017 I had 470 points taking into account my age, education, level of English and work experience (I have no Canadian education or work experience, no relatives as well). Yesterday, I checked my score again and I barely got 415 points.

I know that my score was counted correct first time (as it was double-checked by a Canadian attorney).
What has happened? Have any changes happened to how the total score is calculated since October 2017?
There have been no changes. Maybe you can share your details and I can help figure out where you've lost points.