+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have a few positions with LMO

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Hi guys,
A friend of mine has a few job openings with LMO and is willing to hire a few foreign workers. Now to the details:
1) It's Alberta, meat processing plant, 2yr contract with possible immigration
2) They're looking for those already in the country, but may potentially consider candidates from abroad
3) Very preferably with European work experience (inc. Ukraine and Russia) as a butcher, factory worker, construction worker (general labour).
4) English proficiency at IELTS 4.5 is required

Please, read the requirements carefully. I am not the hiring manager and will not be able to select candidates.
If you believe that you fit, send me a private message.

Thank you.

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Well, is it only me or no one is seriously considering coming to Canada to work and apply for immigration? Lots of people are looking for work in Canada, so here it is with the legal possibility to immigrate within 6 months.
I understand it's not a software developer position, but it's fast, simple and paid well.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You need to have 10 posts before you can send private messages. ;)

jovant said:
your email is hidden , i can't send you a message ...

Gussy24

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
This sounds like an exciting opportunity. Is experience really required? Are they open to hiring females?

Immi_advisor

Feb 2, 2013
Guys and gals, it is NOT me hiring, I'm just trying to make it right giving everyone a chance to apply. With all my respect, I will not be chasing you or sending you emails asking you to apply for a job in Canada. If you'd like to give it a try, send me personal mail, I'll forward your profile and if successful, they'll reply to you directly.

And yes, from what I know, they're not sexist and are willing to consider female candidates.

Gussy24

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
I do not want to offend you by sending my email. I am unable to send you a private message. Please send me one with your email address.

NiceManB

Apr 15, 2013
hello, is there any chance I can apply for the factory job in Alberta, I am from Romania, my e-mail address is cheloo_bog@yahoo.com, thank you for help and reply.