+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has this happened with any one?

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Yesterday I uploaded 2 of 3 employment letters required. However, today when I signed in I noticed that those two items I uploaded (Employment verification 1 and 2) have disappeared from the list and only one field remains there for the third company. Is this normal?

omolomi

Apr 30, 2015
;D This happened alot with my application.but in the applicaton form section. I got so frustrated with the deletion of my information. I literally had to upload my passport info and family info like 20 times. it was normal routine, wake up go on laptop update information because i know it has already been deleted from yesterday. It was a relief when i finally submitted my application and didnt have to update anything ever again.

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just noticed the same thing in my profile. One of the job reference letter sections is gone altogether. I don't even see a blank field to upload a new document.

sonicdreams

Jul 26, 2015
Hhh466 said:
Hello,

Yesterday I uploaded 2 of 3 employment letters required. However, today when I signed in I noticed that those two items I uploaded (Employment verification 1 and 2) have disappeared from the list and only one field remains there for the third company. Is this normal?
Hi I had the exact same problem as you. I uploaded 2 of 2 employment letters required, and both disappeared. Only one of the two fields remain and this field now appears at the bottom of the list (previously both fields were near the top of the list). I'll try again later this week to see if both fields reappear.

I dropped a message to CIC about this technical problem, but it looks like their service standard is 10 business days to reply to technical inquiries.