+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has this ever happened to anyone? tiger007 - any idea?

S

sting

Hi - I had medical done 3 weeks ago as CHC asked for after reviewing my application. (My interview was waved).

Beginning of this week, CHC called me for my past 10 years history and Schedule 1. (VFS did not keep my schedule 1 when I submitted my application.)

Next day CHC called me again and asked for my past 10 years years address. When I went to CHC, they gave me Schedule A, which is used for PR application. They asked me to fill up the form on spot (they took me to a room). I said that I don't have all the information with me, then they gave me my (submitted) application forms to complete Schedule A. So it did it.

Have anyone ever had this scenario?

What does this mean?

====
Dhaka/Bangladesh

tiger007

Champion Member
sting said:
Hi - I had medical done 3 weeks ago as CHC asked for after reviewing my application. (My interview was waved).

Beginning of this week, CHC called me for my past 10 years history and Schedule 1. (VFS did not keep my schedule 1 when I submitted my application.)

Next day CHC called me again and asked for my past 10 years years address. When I went to CHC, they gave me Schedule A, which is used for PR application. They asked me to fill up the form on spot (they took me to a room). I said that I don't have all the information with me, then they gave me my (submitted) application forms to complete Schedule A. So it did it.

Have anyone ever had this scenario?

What does this mean?

====
Dhaka/Bangladesh
Hi,

Seriously speaking..NO. All this background checking for past 10 years is done at the time of applying for PR! And you are merely applying for a student visa.... Are you sure..you may not have submitted any fraudulent documents..that made them really suspicious...of your past records? That might be one reason...(whether you submitted anything fraudulent documents or not)..but they sure are damn suspicious on you....That's the only thing I can tell...

Enfield, others.. what do you think huh?

S

sting

Not a single piece of my documents is fraud.

All of my documents are 100% legal.

My elder brother sponsored me. He lives in Canada. His supporting documents are 100% correct.

S

sting

And my background is completely clean. I have had no study gap.

Brinto_emana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dhaka
Visa Office......
CHC-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do u hav any Immigration Violence in any other country?..or they r jst doing this bcz ur sponsor is in CANDA I think that might be the reason...

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
sting said:
Hi - I had medical done 3 weeks ago as CHC asked for after reviewing my application. (My interview was
Have anyone ever had this scenario
What does this mean
Dhaka/Bangladesh
No