+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has second stage of approval started?/

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
hello friends
i read some threads today in which some students said that they received passport request ? Is there anyone who received 2nd stage of approval /?

Reactions: Mary_mary123

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
hello friends
i read some threads today in which some students said that they received passport request ? Is there anyone who received 2nd stage of approval /?
Knowing by my own experience it is possible. BUT it is only if:
1) Your application is complete and VAC that is processing your application is open
2) Travel to your program is essential and you BEGGED the officer to stamp TRV into your passport.

Otherwise, you might receive an approval now, but no one will request your passport. I am one of those who got an approval but got asked not to send my passport and wait for travel restrictions to lift

Reactions: nk1

A1S

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
1) Your application is complete and VAC that is processing your application is open
2) Travel to your program is essential and you BEGGED the officer to stamp TRV into your passport.

Otherwise, you might receive an approval now, but no one will request your passport. I am one of those who got an approval but got asked not to send my passport and wait for travel restrictions to lift
Do you mean you got the final, full approval or an AIP?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo

Did you receive full approval or AIP first?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Did you receive full approval or AIP first?
Full approval in information letter. No AIP. Search my timeline in previous posts if you are curious... I applied in August

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
That's awesome. Congratulations!
Thanks :) I wish I would have the TRV though, but I am extremely grateful to my VAC that they saved me lots of nerves

Reactions: HopelessBR

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Thanks :) I wish I would have the TRV though, but I am extremely grateful to my VAC that they saved me lots of nerves
Just saw your timeline here, your application process was really quick! Mine is on eligibility review since August 10 I think. XD