+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HAS DONE A MISTAKE IN THE APPLICATION. WHAT SHALL I DO?

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Hi my friends
I'm the applicant & I have mention that I am a director of our business in my application. i'm in the final process of our application. now my auditor of our business is telling that my position is called "a Partner" not a "Director"
please what shall i do?
shall i make a letter saying that i have done such a mistake like that & certify it by a lawyer & send it to my cic office?
please help me replies are very much appreciable
thnx HELP .......!!!!!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I don't think this matters at all. I wouldn't bother correcting this.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hi Scylla
are you sure?
because now i have to show my income to the CIC for a matter
so, then wont they consider about that?
plzzz answer
anyway thnx for the reply

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
I think it's fine, don't worry.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
uzafar88 said:
I think it's fine, don't worry.
thnk you dear uzafar88
i'm relaxed now. but do i need to mention that & tell them that i have done such a mistake on the application & have i to apologize them? otherwise will they say MISREPRESENTATION?
please reply anybody who know about this
thnx again

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
gango girl said:
thnk you dear uzafar88
i'm relaxed now. but do i need to mention that & tell them that i have done such a mistake on the application & have i to apologize them? otherwise will they say MISREPRESENTATION?
please reply anybody who know about this
thnx again
It really doesn't matter whatsoever. There is no specific income or employment requirement for spousal sponsorship, so CIC really doesn't care what your job title is, nor will they bother to actually check.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Rob_TO said:
It really doesn't matter whatsoever. There is no specific income or employment requirement for spousal sponsorship, so CIC really doesn't care what your job title is, nor will they bother to actually check.
dear Rob-to
i have to show my ability to financially support my family including my spouse as my husband is here for months & i'm in the last of my process. so, i've to prove how i'm going to support my family including spouse & the kids. thats why i want to know that I have to apologize them that i've done such mistake on my application or not. i've written DIRECTOR rather than PARTNER of our business.
thnx dear

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
They will not see this as misrepresentation. Partner and director are very similar. In either case the visa officer will likely think you will be able to support the family. I would not do anything about it.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
gango girl said:
dear Rob-to
i have to show my ability to financially support my family including my spouse as my husband is here for months & i'm in the last of my process. so, i've to prove how i'm going to support my family including spouse & the kids. thats why i want to know that I have to apologize them that i've done such mistake on my application or not. i've written DIRECTOR rather than PARTNER of our business.
thnx dear
As many have said, CIC DOESN"T CARE WHAT YOUR POSITION IS!!!!
You could call your position partner, directer, manager, VP, consultant, sales rep, customer rep, analyst, or any other title, and they still wouldn't care even one bit. All they care about is seeing you make income suitable to support yourselves without going on welfare. The actual job title is completely irrelevant.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
canadianwoman said:
They will not see this as misrepresentation. Partner and director are very similar. In either case the visa officer will likely think you will be able to support the family. I would not do anything about it.
ok thank u very much canadianwoman
i'm bit released by all of yours comments on this

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
ok thank you dear Rob-To
actually i get soo released now. all of yours comments made me comfortable and this forum is like our families now. helping each other is very good on everybody who are suffering a lot because this immigration stuffs