+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone used Facebook for evidence of your relationship on your application?

MsMobas

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-19-2010
AOR Received.
09-22-2010
Passport Req..
11-24-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-31-2011
Facebook is evidence. It is as good as MSN chat.
I used Facebook - had pics of my Mom, sisters and friends on my husband's page and his family on mine. I had over 300 congrats on our wedding day. Use FB to prove your communications and the fact that you and your spouse are acknowledged as one/bonded.

Prove you share friends and family on a public forum.

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi i have queston pls ...i meet my wife the first time on some website in 3 4 2009 and we talking over than 3 month in that website and than we decide to cancel our accont on this website(tagged)and than we talked by msn and in 2010 i change my msn to onother one because the first one was bloked in some reason i dont know maby it was pirated i dont know exactly so we talked on my new msn from 2010 so my question is because i have just prove for our communecation from 2010 that will be a prob us we say in paper that we know each other from 2009 like prove i have 6 months from skype communication and 6 last months from msn communication nothing about 2009 and i have e mails msg from 2010 so that will be ok it will not be prob that i dont have any prove from 2009 pls help i need really to know

Hesoyam

Nov 8, 2020
Hii there
Can ircc can text you on messenger with fake person name and ask what you do ?? My friend got message from philippines one girl send him message about what you do and he replied he do trucking and after that she stop messaging him ? I think so thats the fake id because some time they just want money by using fake id??
if anyone know please reply ircc can do that??
thank you

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hii there
Can ircc can text you on messenger with fake person name and ask what you do ?? My friend got message from philippines one girl send him message about what you do and he replied he do trucking and after that she stop messaging him ? I think so thats the fake id because some time they just want money by using fake id??
thank you
What a silly move if it's true lol Imagine his account got hacked, imagine he's joking, imagine he's not giving a real answer for many reasons (anonymity, trolling, etc), imagine actually it's not him who's replying, etc.
That's so weird.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hii there
thank you
I think that's pretty unlikely. It sounds like routine Facebook scam messaging.