+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone travelled without travel letter

Jabs80

Dec 11, 2019
Some of the people I have contacted have told me that they entered Canada without a travel letter despite their classes being online. Has anyone else any similar experiences

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Nobody states that a travel letter from the university is necessary. If you have valid reasons why your travel should be classified as essential then you should be fine.

Was your study permit approved before March 18? Are you in a country where the time zone difference would put your online classes in the middle of the night?

Some of the people I have contacted have told me that they entered Canada without a travel letter despite their classes being online. Has anyone else any similar experiences

Jabs80

Dec 11, 2019
My study permit was approved before 18th March and one of my course is from 1 AM to 4 AM indian standard time. I guess my reason is essential, right?

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Only a border agent can determine that. The more arguments with proof you can bring forward the more convincing your case will be.

My study permit was approved before 18th March and one of my course is from 1 AM to 4 AM indian standard time. I guess my reason is essential, right?

Reactions: Royality