+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone sent your application with Canada post?

Weihua

Jan 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

I sent out my common law application two weeks ago with Canada post. Canada post confirmed my package was delivered last Monday but I haven't got any response from CIC. Is there any way I could check if they got my application?

Thank you.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

I sent out my common law application two weeks ago with Canada post. Canada post confirmed my package was delivered last Monday but I haven't got any response from CIC. Is there any way I could check if they got my application?

Thank you.
I sent Canada Post Registered mail. If Canada Post confirmed delivered, rest assured its gotten delivered.
2 weeks still early, I would wait another 2 weeks and call ircc number and ask if you have a temporary file number.

Reactions: Usa2canada<3

Usa2canada<3

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-08-2020
AOR Received.
11-25-2020
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
My spousal got delievered august 13th and i have not hear anything from them yet as well. It can take them up to 3 months for them to acknowledge to application and issue AOR.

Ksingh91

Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6july2015
Med's Request
6july2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
8july2015
VISA ISSUED...
9july2015
LANDED..........
23aug2015
Person who sent there files in February are still waiting for acknowledgment and u sent file few weeks ago waiting for acknowledgment, during this time u should expect it next year

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
As long as your tracking for Canada Post says it’s been delivered, you’re fine. (My husband and I used Canada Post, and it arrived just fine, albeit late despite two day guaranteed delivery. I sent them a complaint and got back the $50 bucks it cost me so it was fine in the end and cost me nothing!)

You’ll likely be waiting a while before receiving an AOR1 as they’re now way behind. I think after all this business with COVID it’ll be a long time before we start seeing any application being processed in three to six months again no matter who the PA is or where they come from. Those days are over for now.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Assume ot May be closer to 6 months until you get AOR

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Person who sent there files in February are still waiting for acknowledgment and u sent file few weeks ago waiting for acknowledgment, during this time u should expect it next year
I don't even see any sense for anybody to apply for Outland app from a visa-required country during Covid. Its only a lot of unknowns and stress..having no end in sight and no timelines for any stage, one is basically going in blind. We dont even know how long it takes now from start to finish.