+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone here applied for new caq because of deferrals?

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Hi guys. I am in a bit of a fix. You see i have deferred my admission twice now and so now I need to re-apply for a caq since it is written on it that even if it has validity, one has to apply for a new caq in case of deferrals (apart from fall to winter). So yeah i was confused filling the form. Should I mention my previous caq in it even though i never entered canada? Secondly what are the documents to be enclosed since this is the second time I'm applying?

Anyone been through this situation?
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

mohammad91

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
wfsoomro said:
Hi guys. I am in a bit of a fix. You see i have deferred my admission twice now and so now I need to re-apply for a caq since it is written on it that even if it has validity, one has to apply for a new caq in case of deferrals (apart from fall to winter). So yeah i was confused filling the form. Should I mention my previous caq in it even though i never entered canada? Secondly what are the documents to be enclosed since this is the second time I'm applying?

Anyone been through this situation?
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

But you have been issued your visa, right ?, then what's the issue ?
In other case, is it that you have recieved your visa but the classes have started ???

wfsoomro

Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
mohammad91 said:
But you have been issued your visa, right ?, then what's the issue ?
In other case, is it that you have recieved your visa but the classes have started ???

Yes I did finally get the visa but I deferred my admission twice in the process since the embassy took so long