+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone ever applied for ECA from ICAS, IQAS or ICES for PGD from SCDL, PUNE.

Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi,

I wanted to know, has anyone ever applied for ECA to IQAS, ICAS for PGDIT (SCDL Pune) and got the positive result?

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I wanted to know, has anyone ever applied for ECA to IQAS, ICAS for PGDIT (SCDL Pune) and got the positive result?

We submitted our ECA application to IQAS, express shipped our documents on May 25, based on the tracking, the documents delivered successfully and signed on June 1st, Philippine standard . But until now, we have not received any confirmation nor feedback from them.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
SCDL is not recognized by WES.

As SCDL is an autonomous institute with no affiliations to any university, it may be quite a challenge to convince IQAS or ICAS to evaluate your PGIT. You can try by including the recognition letter issued by UGC to SCDL if it lists your study program + if it was issued for the year(s) when you studied at SCDL

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
Please let us know about your assessment report. I checked with them and they have confirmed that they will assess SCDL PG diploma...Your inputs might help others :)

rishabh_arora2000

Jul 23, 2017
We submitted our ECA application to IQAS, express shipped our documents on May 25, based on the tracking, the documents delivered successfully and signed on June 1st, Philippine standard . But until now, we have not received any confirmation nor feedback from them.
Kindly confirm if you have received positive evaluation from IQAS for SCDL.

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
I have not yet sent my documents to IQAS for ECA. However, after going through their email, I am expecting they will assess SCDL diploma and consideration it equivalent to MBA.

I believe so as IQAS has given positive assessment report for PG diploma from SMU. WES doesn't recognize SMU. Hope this helps...

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Kindly confirm if you have received positive evaluation from IQAS for SCDL.
I still have not received my ECA result as of this writing and it has been more than a month since they confirmed receipt of my documents. Is this normal? Or should i call them to make a follow up?
June 1 - documents delivered successfully
June 15 - acknowledgement receipt received

Since then no feedback. Still waiting.

Reactions: special3220

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
I still have not received my ECA result as of this writing and it has been more than a month since they confirmed receipt of my documents. Is this normal? Or should i call them to make a follow up?

Please follow up without wasting any time. Also, post your ECA result of SCDL diploma for future express entry applicants :).

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Please follow up without wasting any time. Also, post your ECA result of SCDL diploma for future express entry applicants :).
Finally, I received the result today after 28 business days from acknowledgement of my application.(40 calendar days). The comparative level of achievement in Canada is completion of a four year degree with a focus in electronics and communications engineering.
I have 5 year course in electronics and communication engineering in Philippines.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Finally, I received the result today after 28 business days from acknowledgement of my application.(40 calendar days). The comparative level of achievement in Canada is completion of a four year degree with a focus in electronics and communications engineering.
I have 5 year course in electronics and communication engineering in Philippines.
That's great. Did you have to follow up with them over the phone?

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017
SCDL is not recognized by WES.

As SCDL is an autonomous institute with no affiliations to any university, it may be quite a challenge to convince IQAS or ICAS to evaluate your PGIT. You can try by including the recognition letter issued by UGC to SCDL if it lists your study program + if it was issued for the year(s) when you studied at SCDL
Dear Bryanna, can u please confirm whether anyone has got recognised PGDBA from SCDL by IQAS, mine was in the 2008 -2010 that time SCDL was recognised by DEC as an whole institution, Can u please help me clearing my doubt as am sending my Doc to IQAS.

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017

Dear Sir,

Have you got recognised from IQAS of your PGDBA from SCDL.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna, can u please confirm whether anyone has got recognised PGDBA from SCDL by IQAS, mine was in the 2008 -2010 that time SCDL was recognised by DEC as an whole institution, Can u please help me clearing my doubt as am sending my Doc to IQAS.
Hi,

A PGDBA from SCDL won't be evaluated by WES because SCDL is an autonomous institute + not on the WES list of recognized institutions.

You can try IQAS. Although, I have not come across someone who has received a positive assessment from IQAS, maybe someone was lucky. You can also ask in the Express Entry section.

Before you send your transcripts, etc to IQAS, I suggest you email them to explain the accreditation/recognition that SCDL had when you were a student there + to confirm whether or not your PGDBA will be assessed.

I suggest you submit UGC + any other recognition/accreditation i.e. specific recognition received by SCDL for the PGDBA program for each of the years when you were a student along with your other documents

Hope this works for you