+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
else gotten this message when on the last page of the request portion of Mon Projec?

"Le formulaire « Renseignements sur l'identité » a été enregistré. Par contre, vous ne pourrez pas soumettre votre DCS car vous faites l'objet d'une sanction administrative."

Translation:The form "Information on the identity" has been recorded. By contrast, you will not be able to submit your DCS because you made the subject of an administrative penalty.

I know the period is over but I was getting this message before intake happened on the 16th. I also logged in just to see and got the same message. DOes this appear beacsue I am submitting while there isnt an active enrollment? DOes anyone know what this meesage means exactly?

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobbaclin said:
else gotten this message when on the last page of the request portion of Mon Projec?

"Le formulaire « Renseignements sur l'identité » a été enregistré. Par contre, vous ne pourrez pas soumettre votre DCS car vous faites l'objet d'une sanction administrative."

Translation:The form "Information on the identity" has been recorded. By contrast, you will not be able to submit your DCS because you made the subject of an administrative penalty.

I know the period is over but I was getting this message before intake happened on the 16th. I also logged in just to see and got the same message. DOes this appear beacsue I am submitting while there isnt an active enrollment? DOes anyone know what this meesage means exactly?
Basically you tried to cheat the system and were left out of the loop

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
Mchd12 said:
Basically you tried to cheat the system and were left out of the loop
What do you mean cheat the system?. First off French is not my first language, I was just progressively following the steps of filling out the form. Secondly as I said this occured when I intially filled out my paperwork. How was I trying to cheat the system?