+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody received their study visa under the newly launched SDS ? Indian applicants please reply

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I
I got my visa after 15 days
That's excellent news. Many congrats and all the best for your future endeavors. Good luck !

If you find time then post something about your application process and experiences, what all the things that you did from beginning to end of getting visa. That might help future applicants.

sameersingh1600

Jul 28, 2018
for me
applied on 29 june
received acknowledgment on 20 july
medical cleared on 27 july
no further updates
did not get a decision yet

online application via sds

neyb

Star Member
May 5, 2018
My application is under SDS too n my agent applied for visa on 9th of july thru offline mode. My application is under process as well at the moment. Plz notify wnever u hear smthng frm the embassy abt ur visa.

MY application is under SDS applied on july11th. I have checked my G C KEY account. It shows that your application is in progress ,thats it. And there no messages from them on it.

kp2257

May 22, 2018
I applied on 31st July online for a study permit and since they haven't provided any space for attaching IELTS scorecard, I forgot to attach it. Will they ask for it when they process my application or simply reject it. I have mailed them regarding my problem but i haven' received any reporesp from them.

Rana00

Jul 22, 2018
I applied on 31st July online for a study permit and since they haven't provided any space for attaching IELTS scorecard, I forgot to attach it. Will they ask for it when they process my application or simply reject it. I have mailed them regarding my problem but i haven' received any reporesp from them.
Don't worry brother they'll ask you about this, they give you chance to upload requisite document.

kp2257

May 22, 2018
@kp2257 Use the Case specific enquiry tool and upload your document there.
Here is the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thanks! I did it earlier today attaching my IELTS scorecard and received a mail from cic saying an update was made to my application with my application number. I checked my application and have received no new stats or messages. I think they might have updated the score card. Don't know for sure.