+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anybody done his degree fromAwadhesh Pratap Singh university Rewa, M.P, India

pawans

May 24, 2018
I have done Bachelor of Arts from Awadhesh pratap singh university, Rewa, MP, India. The university has issue only three marks sheets of individual years. However, each detail marks show the result of all previous years. But, the university has not given any final certificate apart from these three individual details mark. My question is that is it mandatory to final certificate Or only transcript of individual dmc is ok.. Is there anybody who studied at Awadhesh pratap singh university and has done his WES evaluation.

Ajay Mishra

May 15, 2019
Dear Pavan, My name is Ajay Kumar Mishra. I am Working as a Web and Digital Marketing in Pune.
TRANSCRIPTS AND VERIFICATION is my side Business me and My Brother Personal Doing that Hand by Hand. Because I also completed my graduation from APS Uni. Rewa. We are able to make your all documents transcript. Let me Know if you are interested.
Ajay Kumar Mishra

shanker0788

Sep 17, 2020
Hi Ajay Mishra I need Transcripts from that Universitiy please contact or give u r number
Regards
T shanker