+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

has any one received visa after a year wait from new delhi office

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
hello all..
my spouse is in india. applied oct 2010.interview was feb 14th.. verbal visa was granted..wanted police clearance..send on end of feb.. said they received it and told that its on process.. received letter on june saying that to send again as they haven't got it. Sent again on june and still waiting... contacted Etobicoke MP:said will check on my behalf... Still waiting... don't know what to do next... i think may be they have lost my husbands passport...just help me and share any similar experiencessss

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contact ur MP again and keep following up

also send a CSE to ND to see what is the hold up

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
case specific enquiry

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
anyways i have been sending emails so many times and they just said its on process and an officer will review... and will contact..

K

karran

sonyji said:
anyways i have been sending emails so many times and they just said its on process and an officer will review... and will contact..

sorry to hear about that.....i hope u get ur spouse visa soon.

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
hi all..my spouse sponsor ship has not been rejected but its been 7months after the interview now..asked for police clearnce and sent twice... god..i dont know how to get in touch with these people...i am in cotact with MP..but all is taking so much time.....god..any experince... guys////

K

karran

sonyji said:
hi all..my spouse sponsor ship has not been rejected but its been 7months after the interview now..asked for police clearnce and sent twice... god..i dont know how to get in touch with these people...i am in cotact with MP..but all is taking so much time.....god..any experince... guys////
i wish i could anser this but myself am new..i mean i havent even applied yet..

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Just got a call from MP office and siad that the process is on and to call back on march 2011 if dont hear anything by that.. can u imagine its one year....guys help me.what do u think i should do........................

sunnysybarite

Aug 28, 2011
sonyji said:
Just got a call from MP office and siad that the process is on and to call back on march 2011 if dont hear anything by that.. can u imagine its one year....guys help me.what do u think i should do........................
if no one is answering .....i think u should write a letter to embassy.....that u want to reunite with your spouse asap.....use some tragic or emotional words to convince them that u really need ur spouse..........but its really confusing if ur file has exceeded the time limit...y not ur MP is replying.......

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
yah thtas what i was thinking to write a letter to embassy...mp is bernard trottier..got a call from his office said he called delhi and its in process...said cant do anything else......just have to wait...
can some one write me an emotional letter..send me in private msg......thanks.....

sonyji

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Just send a long letter to ND immigration canada office....I hope things work out...please pray for me....

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
sonyji said:
Just send a long letter to ND immigration canada office....I hope things work out...please pray for me....
god bless you....