+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hardware Engineer - NOC 2147 or 2133

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
I have confusion between NOC 2133 and NOC 2147.

I have 6 years of experience in hardware design engineer position for 3 hardware development companies: Verik Systems, Bosch and Vinfast.

Job title: Hardware Engineer

My job duties are as follows:

• Activities in Electronic Design and Electronic Product Development
• Requirement analysis, project plan and estimation, specification review
• Product life cycle development (A, B, C and production)
• Response to hardware architect and system level of whole product design and production phase
• Prepare design document, High Level Design (HLD), test plan and validation plan
• Schematic design and review; PCB layout review; Implement the test plan and test report review
• Co-operate with layout, mechanical and software to hand out complete product from concept to market
• Support Project Manager to do project planning (identify resources, DAR, reuse, risk management,…)
• Consulted for Analyze risks, handle risks, identify risk
• Monitor and training team members
• Onsite on-job, system training and design process in Bosch group is necessary
• Occasional require to travel to customer side in project initial phase to clarify requirement and system architect
Some of employment requirements are as follows:
• BSEE/MSEE/PhD degree
• Efficiency communication in English language
• Self motivated, good discipline, good problem solving with analytical and logical thinking
• Passion in engineering, good attitude, ability to learn new technology and process
• Very Good knowledge in Digital circuits, Analog and Mixed signal circuits, Power supply design and high speed design
• Fundamentals of EMI/EMC, Control systems, DFT and DFM
• Understand with Signal Integrity, familiar with SI tools such as Allegro SI, Hyperlynx SI
• Ability to use design tools: Orcad, Allegro, PAD, Altium, Protel,…
• Experience in design simulation and familiar with simulation tools: Pspice, LTspice, Mathlab, Mathcad,….
• Board testing, Analysis and Reporting. Complying to Hardware design rules and Industry standards.
• Hands on experience in design and simulation of hardware circuits
In my opinion, my job NOC may be NOC 2147. However, NOC 2133 also matches some of my job duties.

Could you please help to suggest and recommend if 2147 is my right NOC?