+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hard to get work visa as food supervisor with LMIA

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends
My consultant apply my work permit on 18 April 2017.But till now I did not get any response.He apply my Visa online from abu dhabi visa office.If anyone apply for work as same filed,can contact me on +971561629548or vjkumar822@gmail.com
Thanks
Regards
Vijay kumar

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you have an employer that was willing to get an LMIA? It will probably be difficult to justify that a Canadian can't be a food supervisor unless in a very remote location.

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Did you have an employer that was willing to get an LMIA? It will probably be difficult to justify that a Canadian can't be a food supervisor unless in a very remote location.
Thanks for your reply bro.
I apply for my visa with LMIA letter,that i get in month of march after that in 18 april i apply for work permit.
Can you please whatsapp me on my no +971561629548,
Its good to communicate.
Thanks
Vijay

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just so you know you shouldn't pay any money for the LMIA the employer is supposed to pay. What kind of job and where? I assume an agency arranged the job and applied for you. Do you know others that have made it to Canada using an agency and got an LMIA? Do not pay a lot of money there is no guarantee the LMIA will be approved.

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Just so you know you shouldn't pay any money for the LMIA the employer is supposed to pay. What kind of job and where? I assume an agency arranged the job and applied for you. Do you know others that have made it to Canada using an agency and got an LMIA? Do not pay a lot of money there is no guarantee the LMIA will be approved.
I have already lmia letter approved.after that i apply for work permit.but till now my visa is delay.
Send me msg on my whatsapp no +971561629548.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The LMIA letter means nothing. The LMIA must get approved by the government. First the job must be posted for a month to advertise to job to Canadians andthen the government reviews whether they really think a Canadian can't do the job and either accept or refuse. The process takes 4-5 months.

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
Just be aware that some consultants are not honest.
When i ask enquiry from my abu dhabi visa office they reply in email.please check.
Dear Applicant,

RE Application number *******

Thank you for your E-mail.

Your application is in queue for review by an officer.

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

Sincerely,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
This still seems strange that any company would go through the hassle of applying for and paying for an LMIA for someone outside the country for a job that you would think there are plenty of qualified locals. Must be some very specific type of culinary establishment or in the middle of no where. If it all works out then good luck to the OP but these 'job offers' on the forum often turn out to be very clever scams .

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
This still seems strange that any company would go through the hassle of applying for and paying for an LMIA for someone outside the country for a job that you would think there are plenty of qualified locals. Must be some very specific type of culinary establishment or in the middle of no where. If it all works out then good luck to the OP but these 'job offers' on the forum often turn out to be very clever scams .
Bro I already confirmed my lmia from government office in canada.
All is legal that i know,i am only nervous for visa delay from visa office.