+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hard time figuring out my correct NOC

wahab.k

Jan 12, 2020
I recently received my invitation to apply for PR and I only have to figure out my NOC. I've scoured the NOC database and found what I think best describes my role but I want to be doubly sure. I know the job duties matter more so I've tried my best to find the best fit. I would greatly appreciate any help figuring out if I've got the right code for my 2 roles.

What I think the NOC is (with Link to NOC description): 4162 - Economists and Economic Policy Researchers and Analysts
Job Title: Category Insights Advisor

Job description based on letter from employer:
In his current role, Wahab.k supports the Merchandising team with insights, tools and
strategic recommendations using multiple data sources to support category initiatives
and growth. Works with the Category Insight Manager to support strategic business
priorities; harnessing our data sources to deliver insightful presentations and action-
orientated recommendations. Prepares reports, create presentations and present
actionable recommendations to support key initiatives of category managers and
directors.

What I think the NOC is ( with Link to NOC description): 6222 - Retail and wholesale buyers

Job Title: Category administrator

Job description based on letter from employer:
In Wahab.k previous role as Category Administrator he was responsible for providing
administrative support to his assigned Category Management team on a daily basis.
This includes data entry, communication to vendors, Store Services, Inventory Managers,
Marketing and Accounting and assisting with advertising promotions.

Thank you for your help!

umarbajwa

Sep 13, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also with same profession but confused NOC