+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Happy to answer questions regarding the current situation in Canada

Madhusha12

Feb 16, 2017
Hey everyone, I am a recent graduate and has pgwp at the moment. I am happy to answer any questions regarding current situation in Canada related to online studies, getting part-time work, getting-full time work after graduation etc.

forestalt

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
How does the 14 day quarantine work? Can we go out for shopping grocery during the quarantine?

And is it okay if I book a hotel room for 14 days?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
How does the 14 day quarantine work? Can we go out for shopping grocery during the quarantine?

You cannot go outside during the quarantine. You should advise the hotel you are sling a quarantine and see if they will allow you to make the reservations.

Reactions: jigzyy

Madhusha12

Feb 16, 2017

As K.h.P mentioned, you cannot go out at all. If you are booking hotel room, make sure they provide food as well. Also ubereats & other food delivery is available everywhere. You can get anything to hotel/Airbnb. 14 days will go pretty quick with some movies & books to chill.

Reactions: proceso

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As K.h.P mentioned, you cannot go out at all. If you are booking hotel room, make sure they provide food as well. Also ubereats & other food delivery is available everywhere. You can get anything to hotel/Airbnb. 14 days will go pretty quick with some movies & books to chill.
There are always exceptions. At certain times, some (airbnb) condo don't allow certain things to be delivered. For example, residents had to make arrangement to pick up their letters from the Post Office.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
There are always exceptions. At certain times, some (airbnb) condo don't allow certain things to be delivered. For example, residents had to make arrangement to pick up their letters from the Post Office.
There are not any exceptions to the quarantine rule of not going shopping.

sykonet

May 2, 2020
Hi, I need help to apply to a college.
I’ve been reading people is being let through the border even if their program is being done online.
So should I contact the college first and after they accept my admission I apply for my study permit? Can I do both things at the same time so it’s faster? Or is there any tips you can recommend me?

Reactions: GradStudent18

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
Hey everyone, I am a recent graduate and has pgwp at the moment. I am happy to answer any questions regarding current situation in Canada related to online studies, getting part-time work, getting-full time work after graduation etc.
Hi,

@Madhusha12 Please advise me on this quire

I am planning to study in Canada LLM(Masters) or any Law related Graduate program. I have done my Bachelors in Engineering in 2004 and i have 11 years of Work exp into Software. I resigned my job and joined LLB (Bachelors) in India. Now i am in Final year. Do i have any chance to get student visa for doing LLM or any law related graduate program. or only MBA will be suitable. I have also applied for SINP and my score is 63, as my score is low i am planning for study permit. Will Visa officer consider my application by not taking into account of PR application. Is there any mismatch of course if i select Law. Please advice as this has great impact on my career.

Regards
Vijay

Madhusha12

Feb 16, 2017
Hi, I need help to apply to a college.
I’ve been reading people is being let through the border even if their program is being done online.
So should I contact the college first and after they accept my admission I apply for my study permit? Can I do both things at the same time so it’s faster? Or is there any tips you can recommend me?
It is always better to check with College to know if the program lets you come inside Canada. They might offer a letter if your program requires to do so. Once you get admission, get it checked out.

Madhusha12

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,

@Madhusha12 Please advise me on this quire

I am planning to study in Canada LLM(Masters) or any Law related Graduate program. I have done my Bachelors in Engineering in 2004 and i have 11 years of Work exp into Software. I resigned my job and joined LLB (Bachelors) in India. Now i am in Final year. Do i have any chance to get student visa for doing LLM or any law related graduate program. or only MBA will be suitable. I have also applied for SINP and my score is 63, as my score is low i am planning for study permit. Will Visa officer consider my application by not taking into account of PR application. Is there any mismatch of course if i select Law. Please advice as this has great impact on my career.

Regards
Vijay
You can write a strong SOP addressing all concerns. For example why did you change from Software to LLB, what is your plan back in the country after finishing masters in Canada & so on. SINP shouldn't impact the study permit application, just make sure you have a strong SOP.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
DEar All,

@Madhusha12 ur valuable suggestion is required

I am planning for Master of Management in Crandall university in New Brunswick. Please advise regarding this university, is it good uni that has value to money for considering Masters overthere. Is Masters of Management and MBA same.

I also got admission from Uni of Canada West which has direct MBA program.

Need ur valuable suggestion regarding both universities.

Regards
Vijay

Roohiez

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hey Madhusha
Is it important to stay in a hotel or airbnb for the 14 day quarantine or can I stay with my family in Canada provided that I have my separate room?

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
When applying for PR will one year of study be counted as one year of study in Canada if part of it or the entire program is done online due to the pandemic?