+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hi Kadir,

you have a very similar timeline to my spouse and kids (also Hamilton office). can you let me know when you hear back for the Oath? good luck!
Hi @reemadel

UPDATE!

Received the "e-Certificate Portal Login Instructions" email today (for all the applicants i.e. 2 Adults and 1 Kid). So, now awaiting for the official Oath Email.

Nothing got updated on my Tracker or ECAS, might get updated in a couple of days.

My whole timeline is in my signature.

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Hi @reemadel

UPDATE!

Received the "e-Certificate Portal Login Instructions" email today (for all the applicants i.e. 2 Adults and 1 Kid). So, now awaiting for the official Oath Email.

Nothing got updated on my Tracker or ECAS, might get updated in a couple of days.

My whole timeline is in my signature.
Congrats! is it also from Hamilton office? Hope you get the email soon. We mistakenly picked the paper citizenship certificate but i may send them an email to change that to e certificate. Hopefully this will work!

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Congrats! is it also from Hamilton office? Hope you get the email soon. We mistakenly picked the paper citizenship certificate but i may send them an email to change that to e certificate. Hopefully this will work!
@reemadel -

Received the Oath Invite Email for all the members today (2 Adults and 1 Kid) - It is a Virtual Oath Ceremony - Oath on October 4th, 2023. I had selected Paper Citizenship Certificate too but they converted us to the digital eCertificate. I guess you might get eCertificate too.

My application tracker or ECAS isn't updated yet.

My whole timeline is in my Signature along with the Processing Office.

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
@reemadel -

Received the Oath Invite Email for all the members today (2 Adults and 1 Kid) - It is a Virtual Oath Ceremony - Oath on October 4th, 2023. I had selected Paper Citizenship Certificate too but they converted us to the digital eCertificate. I guess you might get eCertificate too.

Congrats!

Reactions: kadir.ayubi

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
@reemadel -

Got the oath invite just now. It is on September 26th.