+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hamilton (ON) VO - Waiting for portal email?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
My application was approved on June 30th at the Montreal VO. According to my GCMS received last week, my secondary office changed from CIO to Hamilton, my geographically closest local VO. But I am still waiting for the portal email.

Does anyone have experience with Hamilton VO? Did anyone receive the magical portal email from them? If yes, how long after the application was approved in an other VO?

I already contacted my local MP and I am still waiting for an answer from her office, but I don’t expect much. I am now considering contacting the VO directly.

Abhishek1681995

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
My application was approved on June 30th at the Montreal VO. According to my GCMS received last week, my secondary office changed from CIO to Hamilton, my geographically closest local VO. But I am still waiting for the portal email.

Does anyone have experience with Hamilton VO? Did anyone receive the magical portal email from them? If yes, how long after the application was approved in an other VO?

I already contacted my local MP and I am still waiting for an answer from her office, but I don’t expect much. I am now considering contacting the VO directly.

Abhishek1681995

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017

Hy man, i am in same situation like you,
Primary vo- montreal
Secondary- hamilton
Everything passed since july 15, waiting for final decision. Have you got any update?

Reactions: mstefan

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hy man, i am in same situation like you,
Primary vo- montreal
Secondary- hamilton
Everything passed since july 15, waiting for final decision. Have you got any update?
My notes were not accurate. The application has never been transferred to Hamilton. In the end, Etobicoke sent me the portal email :)