+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hai everyone Iam harika. I paid my gic on 11th march and got rejected mail saying the reason that ORDERING AND BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER ADDRESS DOES NOT

Harikabrahma

Mar 23, 2020
Hai iam harika. I paid gic on march 11th and got rejected saying the reason Ordering and beneficiary address doesnot match our records. I don't have any idea what's the meaning of this. Don't know whom to ask so in goggle say the questions and answers given by you all and got registered. Could anyone please help me?

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Hi!

It means that, the address submitted during Canada bank account creation and address in local bank account( or passport address) does not match. Now, call the bank in Canada and ask for further steps to update the address.

Harikabrahma

Mar 23, 2020
Hi!

It means that, the address submitted during Canada bank account creation and address in local bank account( or passport address) does not match. Now, call the bank in Canada and ask for further steps to update the address.
Actually i paid through my father's account then that is the problem right??

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
That's true! Even I did undergo same issue, hence it was easy for me to address you. Meanwhile, do not wait for refund, better pay the GIC take the certificate. Especially, if you are in process foray intake.

Harikabrahma

Mar 23, 2020
That's true! Even I did undergo same issue, hence it was easy for me to address you. Meanwhile, do not wait for refund, better pay the GIC take the certificate. Especially, if you are in process foray intake.
Yeahh suree. But I don't know what's the way now. My passport address in Vijayawada and shifted to hyd mnths back. To create an bank account should have the proof right

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Very first update the address in Scotia bank according to passport. Later, while filling the form related to gic. Enter the same address present in the passport. Therefore, address in all three places( passport, Scotia and bank form) should match 100%. After which you should receive the certificate in 5-6 working days.

Hurry up, banks might soon get closed. Due to disruptions in the country created by Covid 19.

Harikabrahma

Mar 23, 2020
Very first update the address in Scotia bank according to passport. Later, while filling the form related to gic. Enter the same address present in the passport. Therefore, address in all three places( passport, Scotia and bank form) should match 100%. After which you should receive the certificate in 5-6 working days.

Hurry up, banks might soon get closed. Due to disruptions in the country created by Covid 19.
Sureee thankyou☺☺

Addyy1

Jan 14, 2023
Hai iam harika. I paid gic on march 11th and got rejected saying the reason Ordering and beneficiary address doesnot match our records. I don't have any idea what's the meaning of this. Don't know whom to ask so in goggle say the questions and answers given by you all and got registered. Could anyone please help me?
Hello ma'am, I am also facing the same issue, my gic got rejected by Scotia by same reason. I have a question my passport address and my bank address are different, but I wrote my passport address while transferring fund, even though it got rejected. What shall I do next. Plz guide