+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

had anyone got visa in third attempt in general category??

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
baba g di mehar nal o v mil ju ga
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
Hi
Hd anybody received visa in third attempt?

SINGH_KING

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes of course !!

in past , people got visa even in sixth attempt, but the thing is you should know the exact reason of rejection and change the circumstances according to reasons.

you should apply for CAIPS notes to know the reason.

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
Sukh_Gill said:
Hi
Hd anybody received visa in third attempt?
CAIPS notes can definitely help in knowing the proper reason behind the rejection to know what VO is thinking of your Application
Did you attach any SOP with your application.?

navjyotiu

Oct 3, 2013
Chatham, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Don't know about 3rd but I got my TRV in second attempt.

What are the reasons of denial? We were refused because of 2 reasons: no travel history and VO not satisfied that we will return back to India. So we re-applied with as much as supporting documents as possible and a strong cover letter, explaining why we dont have a travel history and that we will return to India.

By supporting documents I mean affidavits from employer, friends and family vouching for your credibility and an affidavit from myself, stating that I will return back after a given duration without fail.

Basically you need to satisfy the Visa officer that you are a genuine person and a law-abiding citizen with enough ties to India to come back. Since they dont interview you, your cover letter is the one document they judge you with, so add as many details as you can in it, my cover letter was 3 page long :p

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
navjyotiu said:
Don't know about 3rd but I got my TRV in second attempt.

What are the reasons of denial? We were refused because of 2 reasons: no travel history and VO not satisfied that we will return back to India. So we re-applied with as much as supporting documents as possible and a strong cover letter, explaining why we dont have a travel history and that we will return to India.

By supporting documents I mean affidavits from employer, friends and family vouching for your credibility and an affidavit from myself, stating that I will return back after a given duration without fail.

Basically you need to satisfy the Visa officer that you are a genuine person and a law-abiding citizen with enough ties to India to come back. Since they dont interview you, your cover letter is the one document they judge you with, so add as many details as you can in it, my cover letter was 3 page long :p

Hi
Thanks navjoytiu for ur reply
Please can u share ur SOP plz
Nd plz send me d list of docs to attach to prove that my purpose of visit is study nd i vil return back

My e mail id - gillsukhmani09 @ yahoo . Com

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Sukh_Gill said:
Hi
Thanks navjoytiu for ur reply
Please can u share ur SOP plz
Nd plz send me d list of docs to attach to prove that my purpose of visit is study nd i vil return back

My e mail id - gillsukhmani09 @ yahoo . Com
take a step back..dont be hasty ....what is ur profile? have u addressed the reason for rejection? just attaching SOP is not the solution. U r applying for the 3rd time so u should be very careful . First and fore most lets find the reason for rejection. so whats ur profile and what documents did u attach.

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
mead said:
take a step back..dont be hasty ....what is ur profile? have u addressed the reason for rejection? just attaching SOP is not the solution. U r applying for the 3rd time so u should be very careful . First and fore most lets find the reason for rejection. so whats ur profile and what documents did u attach.
That should be a good start to understand the situation and foremost to help each other. you should share your profile and the documents you attached with your application

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
mead said:
B.tech cse 74%
12th 68%
10th 75%
IELTS 6.5(no less than 6)
Applied for wireless networking(2 yr pg) fleming clg
No GAP
Proof of fund
ITR
Form num 16
GIC
Nd residential property
Reasons-purpose of visit

Also affidavit from my father dat he vil fund me during my stay in canada..

Guys i need ur help..

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
Sukh_Gill said:
B.tech cse 74%
12th 68%
10th 75%
No GAP
Proof of fund
ITR
Form num 16
GIC
Nd residential property
Reasons-purpose of visit

Guys i need ur help..
What did u mention in your SOP. Did you justify the reasons for which you was rejected for the first time?

krunal

Sep 28, 2013
hi friend i am going to apply for third time
reason is written in may caips note is : no logical progration in studies,prapose course at such grate expanse given pa's academic back ground is not justified,

10 th:62%

12 th:62.30% ( science)

advance diploma in computer application :78.75%

1 year gap

course selected :computer networking (seneca college)

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
krunal said:
hi friend i am going to apply for third time
reason is written in may caips note is : no logical progration in studies,prapose course at such grate expanse given pa's academic back ground is not justified,
Hi
Share ur profile!!
Nd what was ur course?

Sukh_Gill

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mehr kareo waheguru g
dalonlineq said:
What did u mention in your SOP. Did you justify the reasons for which you was rejected for the first time?
Yes i mentiond each n evrything..
Justified my each reason..
I dnt know wat VO want from us??

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Sukh_Gill said:
B.tech cse 74%
12th 68%
10th 75%
No GAP
Proof of fund
ITR
Form num 16
GIC
Nd residential property
Reasons-purpose of visit

Guys i need ur help..
ur of a computer science back ground and u applied for wireless networking..was it a PG diploma?I believe wireless networking is more related to electronics/telecommunication than computer science. U also have good academic profile atleast try to go for IT or computer science related course. U have a good profile u can increase ur chances considerably if u go for masters. So here is what I think since u have 2 rejections already u should take IELTS again get 7+score and apply to universities for masters if not u should atleast change ur course and find a PG course.

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
Sukh_Gill said:
This time try to justify that you will be coming aback after your studies with the international exposure as there is very vast job opportunities in our country.
Purpose of visit you should mention for a sole purpose of study to gain intl. education that too from Canada as Canada is one of the biggest educational hub and Blah Blah Blah.. !!

dalonlineq

Sep 11, 2013
Sukh_Gill said:
I do agree with @mead that you should try giving one more attempt on your ielts exam and try to get admission in masters program. That will boost your profile