+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Had a baby in Canada. Inland PR in process

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hey guys. Inland spousal related. My husband is the sponsor and I am the principal Applicant
Currently in work permit in Canada. I applied in September and I got pregnant in October. I couldn't complete my medical due to pregnancy. I just gave birth and completed my medical xray. I wanted to know should i let CIC know the birth of baby. They r just waiting for my medicals. Once they receive the medicals they will hopefully issue the interview. I (prinicipal applicant) have passed eligibility and sponsor has been approved. I dont have the birth cert yet as it takes around 4 weeks to get it. What proof can i send to CIC? Other than birth cert. Dont want to further extend the time of process. Baby is Canadian as he was born in Canada. Does ohip card count ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey guys. Inland spousal related. My husband is the sponsor and I am the principal Applicant
Currently in work permit in Canada. I applied in September and I got pregnant in October. I couldn't complete my medical due to pregnancy. I just gave birth and completed my medical xray. I wanted to know should i let CIC know the birth of baby. They r just waiting for my medicals. Once they receive the medicals they will hopefully issue the interview. I (prinicipal applicant) have passed eligibility and sponsor has been approved. I dont have the birth cert yet as it takes around 4 weeks to get it. What proof can i send to CIC? Other than birth cert. Dont want to further extend the time of process. Baby is Canadian as he was born in Canada. Does ohip card count ?
Let them know about the baby. You can send the hospital doc or OHIP card. It won't delay the app.