+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B stamping availability Ottawa

rishupandit

Jun 4, 2022
Dropbox option is only for people residing in Canada for now. However, the current dates for various consulates are anywhere in Nov 2022 and few in 2023. You can still pay the fee, book an appointment and keep checking regularly to see if you find any earlier dates.
Thank you for the reply. would you know which Canada location might have the best luck in getting earlier slots? maybe Ottawa?
Also, I am in the process of applying for Canada Tourist Visa. Does the DS-160 or visa scheduling process ask for any Canada Visa details while booking the slot? Planning to do both of these[Canada Tourist Visa and booking H1B slot] in parallel.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Thank you for the reply. would you know which Canada location might have the best luck in getting earlier slots? maybe Ottawa?
Also, I am in the process of applying for Canada Tourist Visa. Does the DS-160 or visa scheduling process ask for any Canada Visa details while booking the slot? Planning to do both of these[Canada Tourist Visa and booking H1B slot] in parallel.
Earlier i would say Calgary. Sometimes Vancouver.
No, DS-160 doesnt ask for any. Visa scheduling asks if you are a resident of Canada or not but not your Visa details!