+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B stamping after activating PR

Jun 11, 2022
hey anyone here got done with their interview or drop box? how does one qualify for dropbox? I filled out my profile and select "no" I am not traveling from another country (since by then I'd have entered canada with my CoPR), but it only shows me dates to book an appointment not dropbox.

devanger

Oct 12, 2020
hey anyone here got done with their interview or drop box? how does one qualify for dropbox? I filled out my profile and select "no" I am not traveling from another country (since by then I'd have entered canada with my CoPR), but it only shows me dates to book an appointment not dropbox.
I have not gone through it, but looking to. But from what I read in some of the posts, interview might speed things up. I may be incorrect. Choice for dropbox/interview will primarily depend on the question you answer while booking. Do you mind letting us know when you last checked for appointment and when was the availability?

Reactions: swan0206

jitheshani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I still see the dropbox option in my other account, there are 2 conditions as per the site. You need to have previous U.S visa and "No" to the second question.

preethi826

Feb 25, 2021
I got only Dropbox option when selected "No". If you are able to book September appointment and can also wait then that's better rather than availing Dropbox now.

For interviews you can present COPR as proof of status. For Dropbox I'll know in the next couple of weeks if they are good with COPR.
Just checking. Are they fine with COPR for dropbox? I'm still waiting on my PR card.