+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Dropbox in Toronto

g20nik

Jan 19, 2021
@rishabh4000 @visatalkay - I hope you guys have received your stamped passports. Congrats.

I have also sent the documents for H1B renewal via Canada post which were delivered to Simcoe st..

Below are my timelines, but I still don't see any updates on CEAC Ds 160 visa status page. It still shows "No Status". Any pointers on if there is a way to reach out to them or should I just wait and watch?

Package dropped at Canada Post - Jan 18th
Delivered to Simcoe St - Jan 20th
No change in status since then.

Thanks,

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
@rishabh4000 @visatalkay - I hope you guys have received your stamped passports. Congrats.

I have also sent the documents for H1B renewal via Canada post which were delivered to Simcoe st..

Below are my timelines, but I still don't see any updates on CEAC Ds 160 visa status page. It still shows "No Status". Any pointers on if there is a way to reach out to them or should I just wait and watch?

Package dropped at Canada Post - Jan 18th
Delivered to Simcoe St - Jan 20th
No change in status since then.

Thanks,
To be honest only option is to wait and keep patience (hard to do). I called them a few times when mine was under processing and always got the standard answer that it is within the timelines.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks @rishabh4000. Couple of more questions if you don't mind.

How many days did it take in your case? From No status to app received to issuance?
Hi Guys, my wifes application changed from no status to received in 7 working days, case created with no status on Jan 19 and app rec on Jan 30 by 2 PM.

Now anxious on what will be the next steps.

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
PLEASE HELP.

My wife and daughter's H1/H4 application is refused and asked to come for an in-person interview.

It's available only in Apr 4th, could you please help suggest the ways you all have used to expedite the process.

OR ANY ONE HAS EARLIER APPOINTMENT that I can use.

You CAN reach me at skrbhuvani@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP.

Sujith_SU

Nov 15, 2022
Hello ALL,

Need your help on this :
Currently i am in canada and my work status was workpermit ,
my H1B petition is approved 2021 Oct and expiring in next month march 2023. Can i go for stamping now in canada ?? is there any conditions ?Please suggest.
Note - I have B1/B2 visa for USA and Stamped in canada consulate.

Regards,
Su