+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Dropbox in Toronto

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Hello, My docs were delivered on Monday 14 Nov to Toronto Consulate. My ds160 status still shows No Status. Anyone recently did an H1B dropbox in Toronto? Whats your timeline?

hmz0943

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, My docs were delivered on Monday 14 Nov to Toronto Consulate. My ds160 status still shows No Status. Anyone recently did an H1B dropbox in Toronto? Whats your timeline?
Hi,
Any update can you share your timeline I submitted my doc 21 November still no status

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Is this for new H1b or renewal? I have been hearing that Toronto is just refusing everything and asking to book an appointment

sangappa

Feb 2, 2019
I sent them to wrong address, I dont know what to do. I have my Indian passport and canadian passport. I sent to simone st
Mine went to simcoe st as well. If you give the QR code from appointment letter to Canada Post, it automatically prints the simcoe st address. How did you come to know that its the wrong address?

Any update to your case?

Mine:
Sent: 25 Nov
Delivered: 28 Nov

No update at all after that from USCIS.
DS160: "No Status"

Reactions: Ozzyyy

Ozzyyy

Dec 25, 2021
Mine went to simcoe st as well. If you give the QR code from appointment letter to Canada Post, it automatically prints the simcoe st address. How did you come to know that its the wrong address?

Any update to your case?

Mine:

[/QUOTE
Is it showing when the case was created ?

meghchow

Feb 14, 2021

Any update to your case?

Mine:

The address should be 360 University Ave for drop box, and for walkins the 225 simone st

visatalkay

Dec 5, 2022
if you are sending from different courier it has to be 360 University Ave for drop box but canada post will give 225 simone st and technically both are same building so I hope nothing wrong here.

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018

Any update to your case?

Mine:

Any updates?

rishabh4000

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Did you see any movement in your case? I am in same boat. Hearing so many refusals for dropbox these days