+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B Dropbox at Toronto while living in US

allizwell123

Dec 20, 2022
I am currently working full time on H1B in the US and also have Canadian Permanent Residency. I had my previous stamping done from Toronto and this time also going to Toronto for stamping. The next available appointment at Toronto is in January 2024 so I changed my answer to No for "Are you traveling from another Country for this appointment?" question which makes me eligible for dropbox process. So, my question is, Am I truly eligible for dropbox or should I go the traditional route of scheduling an appointment?

Thanking in advance!

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I am currently working full time on H1B in the US and also have Canadian Permanent Residency. I had my previous stamping done from Toronto and this time also going to Toronto for stamping. The next available appointment at Toronto is in January 2024 so I changed my answer to No for "Are you traveling from another Country for this appointment?" question which makes me eligible for dropbox process. So, my question is, Am I truly eligible for dropbox or should I go the traditional route of scheduling an appointment?

Thanking in advance!
Go the traditional route of scheduling an appointment